Thursday, April 16, 2009

Harry Potter Trailer

The sixth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, was originally supposed to be in theaters this past November. However, the release date was pushed back to this July. Joy! While I'm on tour! Again. Just like with the last movie, I'm going to have to try to find a movie theater on a free day on tour to watch the movie. If I can't, it will be one of the first things I am going to do when I get home from tour. You can count on that. Why bring this up? Because I just saw a link to this trailer, which I believe is a relatively new one. And It got me excited for the movie. I can't wait until it (and the new Star Trek movie in a couple of weeks) comes out. It looks like it will be really good. And a note, the bridge towards the end of the trailer, I believe, is one that I walked across several times when I was in London. Coincidentally, which is right next to IHQ, as well.



This is me on that bridge:

2 comments:

Dave said...

I am looking forward to seeing it too.

Evie said...

It looks like it will be a dark movie. Of course, that book was very dark too. I've been pleased that the Potter movies have been of consistently high quality. It looks like this one will be too.